Dirt Pot Box, 2′ x 4′ Raised Bed
1 in stock
Hydrofarm’s Dirt Pot Box offers value and versatility, whether they are used for raised bed gardens or as tray liners for hydroponics systems. Featuring porous breathable fabric, they allow your plants to thrive by promoting exceptional root health and vigorous growth. While these work well outdoors, they also fit standard hydroponics trays for use indoors. The Dirt Pot Box is stronger than similar products, with a PVC frame that supports the entire structure.
• Instant raised bed or framed tray liner
• Sturdy frame supports top, bottom, and corners
• Sized to fit INSIDE all of our Active Aqua trays, including Low Rise trays
• Also fits competitors’ trays
• Breathable fabric means superior drainage and aeration
• Washable and durable—can be used season after season
Assembled Dimensions: 22”L x 46”W x 12”H – 52.57 us gal
There are no reviews yet.